Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever-widening scope of Value Added Tax, the constant changes to the regulations, and the increasing demands of Customs and Excise, call for a trained professional to ensure that you do not fall short of your obligations, and do not pay more than you need to!
Outsourcing your bookkeeping and VAT functions can provide you with an efficient and organised service which is both cost effective and time-saving. Your data is kept current and accurate as well as improving credit control. It allows you to streamline your operations, thus making them more dynamic.
We provide an efficient, cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals