As an owner of a business, you will know that a company is a legal entity in its own right and is required to maintain records of its operations, activities and decisions. However, it takes a very different set of skills and thorough knowledge of the current legal compliance and financial regulations to complete all the obligatory and often complex paperwork. Smaller businesses may not have the luxury of salaried personnel undertake the necessary tasks. A robust corporate governance framework is essential to help improve your organisation, and make it more attractive to banks, potential investors or in the event of sale.
Our Company Secretarial service will take care of the paperwork and ensure UK obligations are complied with and accurate. We can provide everything from company formations, officer appointments and resignations, changes in name or year end, to share transfers or share restructuring. We also offer a Register Office facility.
Our basic fees are provided on a fixed and transparent basis, as we want you to be confident in the company secretarial services you receive and how much you’re paying for them. Our standard compliance service includes:
- Preparation and filing of the annual return
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- A corporate company secretary
- Deadline filing reminders
- If necessary provision of Registered Office
For more detailed services we need to know a little about the company activities, and can provide a quote for particular work. We are also able to offer:
- A full incorporation service combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure
- Advice on any sensitive words contained within the company name, such as ‘Group’ and ‘International’
- Assistance with drafting of corporate documents including notice of meetings; proxy forms and minutes of the meeting
- We can attend the meeting to take minutes, provide corporate governance advice and assist with meeting organisation
Every company is different and has different requirements. We can provide additional support as required, bringing in expertise from different areas in different forms to ensure that you receive the support and expertise that you need for the smooth running of your business.