Companies and other businesses in the United Kingdom are necessarily obliged to maintain proper accounting records from which annual accounts can be prepared, and your tax implications determined. For larger UK companies, these accounts must be independently reviewed or audited in accordance with the UK Companies Act. If you are looking for a reputable and professional team to provide your accountancy services, then we are able to introduce you to our sister practice Slaven Jeffcote LLP, who are registered as auditors and regulated for a range of investment business activities in the United Kingdom by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Slaven Jeffcote LLP is able to provide the necessary expertise either to maintain these records directly or assist in their preparation.
Services include the following:
- Bookkeeping services and assistance with the preparation of VAT returns
- Accountancy services, including setting up the accounting systems for new clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audits
- Preparation of management accounts, together with budgets and financial forecasts
- Assistance in arranging banking facilities and corporate due diligence exercises for UK companies
Together we focus on the particular issues facing owner managed businesses across many sectors. As all of our partners are owner managers themselves, they understand the practical side of running a business as well as the numbers. So while we can maintain your books and records, and assist with annual filing requirements, the range of services we offer together provides an effective one-stop shop for the majority of issues and regulatory requirements faced by businesses today.